Original price $2,000.00 - Original price $2,000.00Original price List Price: $2,000.00$2,040.76$2,040.76 - $2,040.76Current price $2,040.76| . /No reviews
Original price $2,000.00 - Original price $2,000.00Original price List Price: $2,000.00$2,040.76$2,040.76 - $2,040.76Current price $2,040.76| . /
- Three vertical lines for right angle layout
- Horizontal line and plumb point
- Working range of 300 ft. w/ RF receiver
- Motor-powered automatic fine adjustment
- Self-leveling range: approx. ±5 degrees
- Accuracy: ±3/32” over 100 ft. (±0.3 mm/m)
- Red 635nm laser beams (<1 mW output)
- Shock-absorbing soft-grip rubber casing
Original price $599.00 - Original price $599.00Original price List Price: $599.00$617.20$617.20 - $617.20Current price $617.20| . /No reviews
Original price $599.00 - Original price $599.00Original price List Price: $599.00$617.20$617.20 - $617.20Current price $617.20| . /
- 360° horizontal line for marking, leveling, and alignment
- Two vertical lines create 90° angle
- Plumb line upwards and downwards
- Self-leveling range: approx. ±4 degrees
- Measuring range of up to 60 ft. (20 m)
- Accuracy: ±3⁄16” at 50 ft. (±0.3 mm/m)
- Manual alignment for accurate right angle
- Height-adjustable column and feet
A Multi-line Laser Layout Tool is designed to handle jobs that traditionally require both a line laser and a point laser. Combined with an overhead plumb laser point, the intersections of the three 180° vertical laser lines with the horizontal laser line create a total of five layout points for easy alignment and quick height transfers from wall-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling.
The self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line. You know your line is out of level when it blinks. If the points are out of leveling range, they shut off. Once level, the line goes solid or the dot appears. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines or to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
Tiger Supplies carries a wide range of Stabila layout lasers. Shop now!