Data Collectors & Field Controllers
Original price $1,737.00 - Original price $1,737.00Original price List Price: .$1,737.00$1,737.00 - $1,737.00Current price $1,737.00| . /No reviews
Original price $1,737.00 - Original price $1,737.00Original price List Price: .$1,737.00$1,737.00 - $1,737.00Current price $1,737.00| . /
- Compatible with all GeoMax TPS and GNSS instruments
- Fast data processing using the Octa-core processor
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Easy-to-use 8” sunlight-readable HD display w/ Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual camera system: 5MP front fixed focus / 13MP rear with auto-focus
- Extended battery life up to 15 hours
Original price $2,214.00 - Original price $2,214.00Original price List Price: .$2,214.00$2,214.00 - $2,214.00Current price $2,214.00| . /No reviews
Original price $2,214.00 - Original price $2,214.00Original price List Price: .$2,214.00$2,214.00 - $2,214.00Current price $2,214.00| . /
- 4.3” large crystal clear TFT display
- 8 MP camera has a flash and auto-focus functionality
- Provides a stable Bluetooth connection with all GeoMax GNSS antennas
- Enables you to work remotely with your robotic total station
- X-PAD Ultimate software provides the perfect balance between clear workflows and high functionality
- Rugged controller is dust-tight and withstands temporary immersion under water
Surveying Data Collectors and Field Controllers are essential accessories to total stations and GPS/GNSS receivers. They allow you to record accurate land measurements and perform calculations on-site. Ergonomically designed and built for the demanding conditions in the field, Data Controllers perform like a trusted member of your surveying team.
Types of Surveying Data Collectors
All Survey Data Collectors offer a range of connectivity and communication options to make setup and data delivery fast and streamlined. You can choose the form factor that best fits your preferences. For example, with Tablet Field Controllers, you no longer need to choose between the toughness and portability of a data collector and the operating power of a laptop. On the other hand, Slate Surveying Data Collectors combine the convenience and ease of use of a smartphone with the same durability.
Survey Field Controller Features
Surveying Data Collectors come with tech options such as touchscreens, full keypads, advanced operating systems, long-life batteries, fast processors, large internal memory, and optional GPS and cellular capability. You can also choose between different field software, screen sizes, additional hardware features, and various connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WWAN, and SD/CF card slots. These allow you to easily transfer field data from your total station to your PC for post-processing. Survey Field Controllers are also highly durable with a sealed housing to withstand harsh environments and survive multiple drops onto concrete.
Tiger Supplies offers a wide selection of Surveying Data Collectors and Accessories from major brands such as Spectra, Sokkia, Topcon, and Leica. If you need help in choosing the right Surveying Data Collector for you, reach out to us and our team of experts will be happy to help.